The Baker Hunt Art & Cultural Center
Adult Student Art Show
Sunday June 2, 2019 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Work from any Adult student enrolled in classes from April 2018 until May 2019 is eligible.
- Students may exhibit up to 3 (three) pieces per class.
- All artwork must be framed and ready to hang. Please do not use alligator hangers as they do not hang well on our panels.
- There are exhibit sign-up sheets in all instructor mailboxes. Please complete and return these forms to the office before the last day of class (May 18). These will be used to complete exhibit labels for each piece of artwork, so the earlier we receive submission lists the better!
- Pieces should be brought to the office and registered between 9am and 4:30pm, Tuesday, May 28 through Thursday, May 30. Artwork not officially registered with Cora or Hunter may not be exhibited.
- Use the Registration form to label and register each work. The lower portion should be attached to the back of the artwork. The upper part of the form must be submitted to Cora or Hunter for registration.
- Panels will be placed in exhibit areas on Wednesday and Thursday. We will begin hanging in the Studio on Friday morning, May 31, and complete the Auditorium and Round Room by Friday afternoon.
- Work may be picked up after the show at 3:00pm.
- Please make arrangements if you cannot pick up your work at that time. Any work not picked up will be stored in the Education and Program Director’s office. Please pick up before Thursday, June 6.
- The Event is a Potluck, so please bring a dish to share.